Santa Fe Attorney Handles Family Law Matters
New Mexico lawyer draws on more than three decades of experience when handling divorce cases and related matters
When you try to address complex legal issues without an experienced lawyer, you might make a critical mistake or reduce your chances of a positive outcome. At Caroline Bass, Attorney At Law in Santa Fe, I represent clients throughout Northern New Mexico in family law and juvenile law matters and am highly skilled at negotiating and litigating these cases. With 35 years of experience, I can accurately anticipate the opposition’s tactics and build creative arguments to support your case. Whether you are seeking a divorce, looking for an attorney to help your child in a juvenile law proceeding or you want to modify your child support order, I will analyze your situation and determine the best options to pursue a favorable result.
Knowledgeable family law advocate provides consistent and valuable legal support
The attorney you select to represent you can have a significant impact on whether you achieve your objectives. Clients choose me because I am fully invested in seeking the best possible solution and offer each client the following:
- Accomplished trial advocacy — Having decades of experience in the courtroom, I am adept at arguing in front of judges and juries.
- One-on-one interaction with the attorney — I work closely with each client so I can better represent their needs and interests. My goal is to give your matter the focused consideration it deserves.
- Familiarity with applicable laws — My deep understanding of family law and the juvenile courts allow me to develop and execute highly effective legal strategies.
How you address your family law matter can affect every area of your life, so I will take strong and prompt legal action to ensure your rights are protected.
Responsive counselor represents Northern New Mexico residents
I provide highly skilled and efficient representation to clients throughout Northern New Mexico in the following areas:
- Family law — Legal concerns related to a spouse or child can be difficult to resolve. I represent clients in a range of family law matters, including divorce, child support and child custody proceedings. Whether you require assistance with an uncontested divorce, are looking to use mediation to resolve the terms of your marriage dissolution or seeking to modify an existing custody or support order, my firm works to identify options that are best for you and your family.
- Domestic violence orders — Issues of domestic violence need careful and immediate attention. I represent clients who want to obtain a domestic violence order to protect themselves from being contacted by their abuser. I also help defend individuals against these orders.
- Guardian ad litem — Children sometimes require their own representation to protect their interests. I have served as a court-appointed guardian ad litem in a variety of matters and advocated for children.
- Juvenile law — Getting mixed up in the juvenile law system can seriously affect your child. I represent minors who have been charged with crimes and work to preserve their futures.
I take on highly complex cases and can develop a clear strategy to support your claim.
Contact a dedicated New Mexico law firm to schedule a free consultation
At Caroline Bass, Attorney at Law in Santa Fe, I represent clients throughout Northern New Mexico in family law and criminal defense matters. Call 505-309-0109 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation at my office.